Aircraft Maintenance License (Avionics)
|AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE LICENCE (AVIONICS)||8 Months (part-time)||
7 Mar – 4 Nov
8 Months (part-time)
The categories of License that the student will sit for includes;
- Category A- aeroplanes;
- Category C-piston engines;
- Category C-gas turbine engines;
- Category A and C- piston engined rotorcrafts;
- Category A and C-turbine engined rotorcrafts;
- Category A and C-Piston engined airship;
- Category A and C-turbine engined airship;
- Category X-electrical;
- Category X-instruments;
- Category X-automatic pilots-aeroplanes;
- Category X-compass compensation and adjustments;
- Category R-radio.
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance or modification on an aircraft and or an aircraft component.
- Supervise maintenance, preventive maintenance or modification on an aircraft and or an aircraft component.
- Perform inspection on an aircraft and or an aircraft component.
- Approve for return to service an aircraft and or an aircraft component.
- Be able to write and pass the KCAA engineering license exams which is relevant to them
- Module 1- Modular knowledge & skills subjects for AME.
- Module 2- Basic Engineering practices.
- Module 21- Basic Electrical Equipment and systems.
- Module 22- Basic Instruments.
- Module 23- Basic Gyroscope and Servomechanisms.
- Module 24- Automatic pilots- Aeroplanes.
- Module 25- Automatic pilots-Common.
- Module 26-Automatic pilots-Rotorcrafts. 9
- Module 30- Compass Compensation and adjustments.
- Module 31- Radio Communication and Navigation.
- Module 32- Radar Systems.
- Module 13-Human performance.