Training Developers Course (TDC)
|Training Developers Course (TDC)||10 Days||-||
15 – 26 Feb, 3 – 14 Oct
The course provides professionals with advanced techniques for applying the Instructional Systems Development methodology (ISD) under the TRAINAIR PLUS Programme. This is a complete instructional development workshop with focus on the practical aspects of developing training and educational programs.
• Competency-based Training Methodology
• Preliminary Analysis
• Job Analysis
• Population Analysis
• Design of Curriculum
• Design of Modules
• Production and Developmental Testing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Experienced civil aviation training instructors and aviation professionals who are dedicated to the implementation of competency-based training programmes and development of courses with international standards.
• Training managers, supervisors and professionals who want to increase their productivity as developers of training and educational programs.
• University degree or equivalent qualifications and experience in one or more civil aviation fields or in Human Resources Development and Training.
• Qualification as an instructor with at least 5 years’ practical experience or equivalent aviation professional field experience.
• Experience in the preparation of a wide range of training aids and their effective incorporation into a training programme. (Desirable)
• Computer skills using contemporary software programmes
• Good oral and written command of English language.