Aviation Medicine is a medical specialty which combines aspects of preventive, occupational, environmental and clinical medicine with the physiology and psychology of man in flight. It is concerned with the health and safety of those who fly, both crew and passengers, as well as the selection and performance of those who hold aviation licenses.
- Proficiency in English language.
At the end of the course the participant will be able to:
- Understanding the important and critical role of Standardisation for aviation safety.
- Understanding how auditing principles can be applied in auditing aeromedical institutions.
- Understanding the medical and scientific background of the current aeromedical requirements and the principle. of risk assessment as a basic concept of aviation and aviation medicine to achieve the overall goal of aviation safety.
- Understanding the factual background of the various roles in the system of aero-medical certification and the own role in the meshwork of aviation safety.
This is suitable for cabin crew, flight deck crew and civil aviation employees.