Provides Flight crew members and load planners with knowledge about dangerous goods labels and handling in accordance with IATA DGR. Cat. 10 Table 1.5.A.
- Proficiency in English language
- Identify and classify Dangerous Goods;
- Recognise and identify Dangerous Goods labels and package specification markings;
- Know the rules for loading and storage
- Complete the necessary dangerous good Notification to Captain (NOTOC) document
- Be aware of provisions for Dangerous Goods in baggage of passengers and crew;
- Get familiar with Dangerous Goods emergency response procedures.
This course is suitable for Flight crew members, loadmasters, load planners and flight operations officers/flight dispatchers.