EASA believes in working together with aviation stakeholders to bridge the gap for the Next Generation of aviation professionals. EASA has thus established the following collaborations and still continues to seek more;
• Moi Unversity to offer Aviation Business courses that include Diploma courses, Bachelor Degree in Aviation and Master Degree in Aviation
• Singapore Aviation Academy to offer highly specialized aviation courses to address unique training needs for the region.
• ICDL to offer basic and professional computer courses
• Korean Incheon Airport Aviation Academy to offer training in various fields in Aviation training
• IATA as a training partner to offer IATA courses