Core Values and Objectives
EASA believes and is committed to;
• Promote Academic freedom and Excellence,
• Employee Empowerment,
• Customer Focus and
• Product Quality.
The general strategic objective of EASA is to become an international aviation training centre of excellence by achieving and sustaining relevant regulatory approvals and building capacity to diversify and deliver quality products. The specific objectives are;
• To increase the diversity of training programs and the clients base in Africa and beyond
• To strengthen and sustain the school’s financial growth by maintaining a sound financial management system
• To develop, motivate and retain a strong human resource for optimum school performance
• To create collaborations and partnerships with industry in line with current aviation trends
• To provide modern infrastructure, facilities and equipment that meet the training needs of global aviation industry.
• To build a strong EASA brand through leveraging marketing programs as specified in the EASA marketing plan.