On Job Training Instructors (OJTI)
|On Job Training Instructors (OJTI)||5 DAYS||-||7 – 11 Mar||1,200||120,000|
This course will enable the participants to carry out management activities related to training
• Identify individual training needs.
• Design OJT curriculum.
• Plan OJT sessions.
• Produce OJT Materials
• Schedule and prepare for OJT.
• Evaluate Trainee’s Performance
• Validate the OJT program.
• Maintain training records & Reports
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Personnel who are currently assigned or are about to be assigned OJT instructional duties either at a training institution or their respective organization.
Have acquired basic instructional skills and relevant experience.